TRUST RIVA TO PROVIDE EXCELLENCE IN YOUR HARDWOOD FLOORS
At RIVA, our unique manufacturing process is what truly sets us apart. From the selection of our high-quality raw materials—we use European oak and exotic teak— to our drying techniques and finish products, you can count on RIVA to provide excellence in your hardwood floors.
OUR D4 WOOD ADHESIVE IS 100% FORMALDEHYDE-FREEE
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, formaldehyde is a “colorless, flammable gas at room temperature and has a strong odor”. Exposure to this gas can cause adverse serious health effects. It is easily found on resins used in the wood products such as hardwood plywood, other building materials, insulation, and household products such as glues, paints, or lacquers.
RIVA’s products are certified as VOC Free, they are safe to use as they do not contain volatile organic compounds, and CARB2 compliant which means our products follow California’s standards for air quality, contaminants, and do not pose any health hazards.
SETTING THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN THE INDUSTRY
Did you know that nearly 70 percent (70%) of the total amount of the chemical formaldehyde produced is used in construction—a good deal of it in wood flooring? Our commitment to setting the highest standards in the industry includes being part of the other 30%!
RIVA has always had an independent streak and a steadfast belief in choosing elegance over average, and sustainability over expediency.
This is no doubt why RIVA has grown from a small workshop in Vigo, Spain to one of the most respected wood manufacturers in Europe.